Level Twenty Seven Chambers is pleased to announce that it has again been listed as a leading set in Dispute Resolution (The Bar) Australia and Construction & Infrastructure (The Bar) Australia by Chambers & Partners Asia Pacific 2019. For the second year running, it is the only ranked chambers in Queensland and the only chambers in Australia to be ranked as a leading set in more than one practice area.
Described as “the premier chambers in Brisbane“, commentary from Chambers & Partners also notes that “the renowned Queensland set” is acknowledged by sources to be “one of the leading chambers for commercial litigation and insolvency matters“.
In addition, six members of Chambers have been listed individually across four practice areas:
- Shane Doyle QC listed as a leading silk in Construction and Infrastructure, Dispute Resolution and Restructuring & Insolvency.
- Damian Clothier QC listed as a leading silk in Dispute Resolution.
- Paul McQuade QC listed as a leading silk in Restructuring & Insolvency.
- Mark Robertson QC listed as a leading silk in Tax.
- Michael Trim listed as a leading junior in Construction & Infrastructure.
- Stewart Webster listed as a leading junior in Dispute Resolution.
The Chambers & Partners guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind and are trusted globally to objectively rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms. The full listings can be found on the Chambers & Partners website here.