The barristers at Level Twenty Seven Chambers offer expertise across the full spectrum of commercial law. Members accept briefs from local, inter-state, and international firms and from in-house counsel. Solicitors are welcome either to contact a barrister directly, or to contact the Level Twenty Seven Chambers Practice Manager, Daniel Perry.
With an in-depth understanding of the practices and strengths of our barristers, Daniel advises clients on the appropriate barrister or team most suitable for the issues on which advice and representation are sought, as well as helping with other aspects of efficient case management, including:
- conflict checks;
- recommending a barrister or teams of barristers for a particular case (including for urgent out of hours work);
- confirming the barrister availability for conferences and appearances;
- providing hourly/daily rates and discussing other fee arrangements;
- assisting in the process of briefing and the secure delivery of physical and digital briefs to barristers;
- providing the availability of our mediators, expert determiners and mediation facilities.
Experienced in dealing with sensitive information and cases where members of Chambers are instructed for different parties to a particular case, Daniel ensures confidentiality is respected and maintained. If there are any specific issues of confidentiality in relation to a particular case, please inform him to discuss appropriate safeguards to address such concerns.