Who should attend?
Front-end construction lawyers, dispute resolution lawyers, engineers and contract administrators.
What will the seminar cover?
The technical perspective: Wendy MacLaughlin from HKA will discuss:
- whatever the method, records and delay to progress;
- what’s not in the programmes; and
- what lies beneath those green bars.
The lawyers perspective: Michael Trim, Florence Chen and Sam McCarthy will cover:
- prospective v retrospective delay analysis – which will get the job done?;
- can I claim for non-continuous delays? A recent case; and
- what about concurrent delays? Recent authority.
Date and Time
Thursday 31 August 2017
5.30 pm to 6.30 pm (1 CPD hour)
Level Twenty Seven Chambers
Level 27, 239 George Street
Places are limited. To reserve a place for the event on the 31 August 2017, please register through the form below:
The presentation is free of charge. For further information, please contact Daniel Perry on +61 7 3008 3945.