Level Twenty Seven Chambers is pleased to announce that six members of Chambers have been listed (across eight practice areas) in the Australian Financial Review’s Best Lawyers 2017.
The members listed are:
- Shane Doyle QC : Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Law, Competition Law, Construction/Infrastructure and Litigation.
- Damian Clothier QC : Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Law and Litigation.
- Mark Robertson QC : Tax
- Paul McQuade QC : Insolvency and Reorganisation
- Michael Trim : Alternative Dispute Resolution, Construction/Infrastructure and Litigation.
- John Baartz : Construction/Infrastructure.
In addition Shane Doyle QC has been listed as the Brisbane Competition Law ‘Lawyer of the Year’. A related article has been published in the Australian Financial Review and can be found here
Best Lawyers is compiled by United States peer-review company Best Lawyers from close to 700,000 evaluations. The interactive table can be found here.