Kristi Riedel (Level Twenty Seven Chambers) and Louise Hazelton (Norton Rose Fulbright) will be the speakers at the Women in Insurance Wine Taste & Learn evening Thursday 3 June. The topic for discussion will be ‘Who said alcohol and insurance don’t mix?’ which will look at
- The myriad of insurance products targeted at the wine industry and the types of claims which often arise in the sector
- The impact of intoxication in the context of personal injury claims
- Claims involving intoxicated professionals
- Intoxication as a criminal defence
- The perilous use of protected geographical indication terms such as ‘Champagne
The seminar will be of interest to those in the insurance industry from brokers to claims offers to lawyers. Tickets include a 3 course meal and wine tasting.