Level Twenty Seven Chambers is pleased to announce that 11 members (with 25 listings across 12 practice areas) have been listed in the Australian Financial Review’s Best Lawyers 2019.
The members listed are:
- Shane Doyle QC – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial, Competition, Construction/Infrastructure, Litigation and Oil & Gas
- Roger Traves QC – Commercial, Insurance and Planning & Environment
- Damian Clothier QC – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial and Litigation
- Mark Robertson QC – Tax
- Paul McQuade QC – Insolvency & Reorganization
- Rob Anderson QC – Alternative Dispute Resolution, Defamation & Media and Litigation
- Christopher Johnstone – Insolvency & Reorganization
- Michael Trim – Alternative Dispute Resolution, Construction/Infrastructure and Litigation
- Matthew Hickey – Construction/Infrastructure
- John Baartz – Commercial and Construction/Infrastructure
- Michael May – Commercial
In addition, Shane Doyle QC was named Brisbane ‘Lawyer of the Year 2019’ for Commercial Law.
A related article and interactive table has been published in the Australian Financial Review and can be found here (subscription only).
Best Lawyers is compiled by United States peer-review company Best Lawyers and is based upon 470,000 evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.