Level Twenty Seven Chambers is pleased to announce that 10 members of Chambers have been listed (across 11 practice areas) in the Australian Financial Review’s Best Lawyers 2018.
The members listed are:
- Shane Doyle QC : Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Law, Competition Law, Construction/Infrastructure, Litigation and Oil & Gas
- Roger Traves QC : Planning & Environment
- Damian Clothier QC : Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Law and Litigation
- Mark Robertson QC : Tax
- Paul McQuade QC : Insolvency and Reorganisation
- Sarah Derrington : Shipping & Maritime Law
- Christopher Johnstone : Insolvency and Reorganisation
- Michael Trim : Alternative Dispute Resolution, Construction/Infrastructure and Litigation
- John Baartz : Commercial Law and Construction/Infrastructure
- Michael May : Commercial Law
A related article and interactive table has been published in the Australian Financial Review and can be found here
Best Lawyers is compiled by United States peer-review company Best Lawyers from close to 840,000 evaluations.