Level Twenty Seven Chambers has been listed as a leading set in Dispute Resolution (The Bar) Australia and Construction & Infrastructure (The Bar) Australia by Chambers & Partners Asia Pacific 2018. It is the only ranked chambers in Queensland and the only chambers in Australia to be ranked as a set in more than one practice area.
Commentary from Chambers & Partners includes:
‘Renowned Queensland set, identified by one interviewee as the state’s “premier commercial chambers” and by another as “the very best in Brisbane,” its nearly 40 members also making it the city’s largest. Offering a comprehensive range of practice area capabilities, and members experienced in all forms of dispute resolution at state, Federal and international level, it is especially noted for its concentrations of expertise in the construction and insolvency spheres.’
‘This Brisbane-based set has an outstanding reputation for the range of expertise it provides in relation to construction and infrastructure disputes in addition to its well-established general commercial work.’
In addition, six members of Chambers have been listed individually across four practice areas:
- Shane Doyle QC listed as a leading silk in Construction and Infrastructure, Dispute Resolution and Restructuring and Insolvency.
- Damian Clothier QC listed as a leading silk in Dispute Resolution.
- Paul McQuade QC listed as a leading silk in Restructuring & Insolvency.
- Mark Robertson QC listed as a leading silk in Tax.
- Michael Trim listed as a leading junior in Construction and Infrastructure.
- John Baartz listed as a leading junior in Construction & Infrastructure.
The Chambers & Partners guides are the culmination of thousands of in-depth interviews by the largest research team of its kind and are trusted globally to objectively rank the world’s best lawyers and law firms. The full set listings can be found on the Chambers & Partners website here: Dispute Resolution: (The Bar) Australia and Construction & Infrastructure: (The Bar) Australia.